- age 11: worry about internet people finding me in real life
- now: worry about people in real life finding me on the internet
- Not feminism: Oh my God, that woman is wearing make-up and high heels! She can't be a feminist. She's just adhering to the patriarchal expectations of femininity! What a traitor to her gender.
- Not feminism: I hate men! Women are so much better than men! All men are rapists and we don't need their help! Men are just there to oppress us and keep us down! Women are the superior gender.
- Not feminism: You're giving up your career to have a baby? You're being dictated to by a man! That's the wrong choice! You've slept with twenty men? Wow, way to show that you have no respect for yourself.
- Feminism: Women and men are equal. No-one should be discriminated against on the basis of their gender. Women have the right to decide how to live their life, how to dress, what to do with their body and who to love.
So remember this post about bubblebending? We finally got to do the shoot!
OH AMN THIS IS GREAT
OK WOW THIS IS SUPER CREATIVE
I’m a stone cold fox. You could disagree with me, but you would be wrong.
WHO NAMED THIS FLOWER
IT BARGES INTO ALL YOUR CONVERSATIONS
IT GIVES YOU A STUPID NICKNAME WHEN YOU’VE MET, LIKE, ONCE
IT WIGGLES ITS STAMENS AT YOU SUGGESTIVELY FOR NO REASON
IT IS: THE AGGRESSIVELY FORWARD BEARDED IRIS
in love with this flower oh my god
I just noticed the GUARANTEED TO GROW part of the label brb dying
I just needed this back on my dash.
……….. they just don’t name and advertise flowers like they used to lol.
You walk by it and it’s like “Baby, oooh touch my stamen!”
"The problem is that you don’t just choose recovery. You have to keep choosing recovery, over and over and over again. You have to make that choice 5-6 times each day. You have to make that choice even when you really don’t want to. It’s not a single choice, and it’s not easy."
- “Where are you all headed?”
- “To visit mom at the hospital!”